Friday, May 12, 2006

Two posts in one day...must be a record...

but I just have to post.

My secret sister on the Pub must be the sweetest Pea ever in the pod!!! On the questionaire I listed Kimber as a person who inspires me. I was Kimber's Secret Santa last year and since then we have been in a CJ together. She has only been scrapping a short time, but is a wonderful designer and has had some great oppurtunities come her way becuase of that. Her work and ability leave me in awe. So she goes on my "inspires me" list.

Well my uber-sweet SS contacted Kimber and asked her to do a special project for me...Kimber had emailed me the other day asking for a picture of my. I didn't think anything of it cause I know that sometimes scrappers will scrap pictures that aren't their own for a change of pace. So I sent Kimber a photo of me and TT2 when he was a newborn.

Well let me tell you...she has created the most AMAZING layout for me. Check it out over in the gallery at Two Peas.

Thanks so much to my SS and especially to Kimber. Thanks for making me cry...in a good way!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

huggs Shell! I was MORE than happy to do it for such a sweet gal!

kimber

Unknown said...

So.Freakin'.Cool. I LOVE KIMBER! She is one of the sweetest, most geniune and all-around rockin' chicks out there.

How cool for you to have this beautiful piece of art from her! I'm sure you must be pretty special too...

Oh, and PLEASE tell me how you did that cool photo scroll thingy at the top of your blog! Oh, but speak s l o w l y and use little words because I'm pretty computer illiterate! : )

xoxo,
Becca

Monica said...

Gorgeous Layout!! I LOVE it!

I'd love to put that slideshow feature on my blog too... tell us how!

Anita said...

WOW that is so cool! I guess I need to figure out how to do that on my blog! Thanks for sharing!!

Tanya said...

What a gorgeous picture, Shell! And a beautiful layout to show it off. How neat to have had this done for you by someone you admire!

Anonymous said...

Ah, Michelle...I just had to do it...I had to give you something special....

Thanks Kimber for being willing to help!

Sis