Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Thank you my sister!!

My secret sister that is. Today I was blessed with an envelope filled with a little somthin' somthin' to ease my embellishment deprived soul. Okay I'm not embellishment deprived, but it was so nice to get a little giftie from my secret sis today. She sent me some stuff to use after we get back from the beach (which means she's been doing her homework and listening to what I told her about my vacation), and some little envelopes that I can use for journaling on my pages...and some acrylic flowers...and some of the new EK/Rebecca Sowers Bookworks - loving those btw!! So thank you sis for your postal love today!!!

2 comments:

Cami said...

How nice of her! sounds like great stuff!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you liked your little gift! I am working on your next one! I love spoiling you!!

Sis