Sunday, May 21, 2006

Another month...

almost over. I can't believe that summer is here already. TTs are out of school until August....VBS will be starting soon..but that's only for a week at a time. Vacation in Williamsburg is going to be fun though. Everytime the commercial for Busch Gardens comes on we tell TT#1 that's where we are going and he gets all excited. He's geared up for riding a roller coaster. We'll see if that happens.

MOMS is done for the year too...but we are going to do a book club over the summer just so we can keep intact without having the church meetings. We usually disband for the summer months...so we are kinda doing it as a test group...we'll see how that goes.

I have some bright things on the horizon it seems as far as my design work...but I don't want to jinx myself...so I won't spill it...but it's blinding me it's so bright :)

I wonder if my secret sister knows who I am yet....I don't know who mine is...and her clues haven't helped me at all....so I don't have any idea who she is...so if you are reading this my dear secret sister....give me some better clues!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heee heee heee....well, Michelle...my clues aren't helping? Gee...maybe I should be more specific...um....

I love to have painted toenails, but only in the summer.

I have attended at least one CKU.

I LOVE Sonic and their Cherry Limeades!

Sis