Sunday, May 28, 2006

Another challenge completed...

Thanks to my Secret Sister. I was challenged to do a layout using black cardstock as the base. Since I am a big patterned paper user this was a huge challenge, but luckily I had a black and white wedding so the photos were easy.

These challenges have actually forced me to scrap even though I've been in a funk. And I've been really pleased with the results. So big thanks go to my Secret Sister for the challenges she's sent to me.

This layout features Bazzill Cardstock, Basic Grey Black Tie Papers and Alphabet Stickers, Fancy Pants Chipboard Frames, Heidi Swapp Chipboard Punctuation, and my trusty Sharpie White Paint Pen. I like how the doodling came out...I based it on the Basic Grey Wholly Cow rubons. Hope you like!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool!!! I love how you rose to the challenge! Love the Wholly Cow rub ons, great idea! I think you did fabulous! I had no idea you were black background challenged, LOL. I am glad I am helping you shake your creativity up!

Hmmm...what to offer you next!!

Hugs,

Sis

Unknown said...

oh that is so pretty. I love this layout.