Monday, May 08, 2006

Farewell Camden Clan....

I'm very disappointed..for the last 10 years I have watched this show....watched the kids grow up...get married...have kids of their own...then they give this wonderful show the suckiest ending I have ever seen!! No only predictable...but beyond the usual lameness of series finales. I really expected better for the end of this show. Of course now there really is no wholesome family viewing out there that my kids can watch with us...so we are resigned to Disney channel once again....the agony!!

We'll miss you 7th Heaven...there's no show that can replace you....monday's will be very lonely.....

Until football season starts..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i am going to miss that show!!

Cami said...

wow! Shell, I've never met another one of the 5.2 million viewers of this show. It's my all time fav. Yeah, I think they definitely could have come up with a better ending, very well said.
I've thought that my self, just disgusting they are removing the last truly family show. Even makes me mad that during the commercial breaks the previews for such movies like The Ring. that is so not right! IMO
So anyway yeah, Samantha really wasn't into the show yet but we loved to sing the theme. And she always referred to it as "Mom's 7th Heaven"
I will look forward to when it comes on DvD so I can share it with her someday.
Hurray for disney channel!