Thursday, May 25, 2006

Time for a {Funny}

We were talking over on SBO about the weather in New England...and I remembered this story...



When we lived in nebraska I was ordering something over the phone. The conversation went like this...

operator: What state do you live in?

me: Nebraska

operator: Is the abbreviation for that NB?

me: No. It's NE.

operator: No ma'am. NE is New England. What is the abbreviation for Nebraska?

me: New England is not a state.

operator: New England is so a state. They have a football team. Now what is the abbreviation for the state of Nebraska?

me {choking back tears of either laughter or fear - I'm still not sure} : Yep you're right, it's NB.


am I the only one who is afraid that these are the people will be taking care of me when I am old?

6 comments:

Lorrie said...

Ignorance can be hilarious, as long as it's not me being ignorant! What a funny story!

Anonymous said...

*snort*
:)

Sofia said...

OMG! I'm speechless.

Cami said...

Ignorance is bliss...duh :D

Steven said...

Ha, good one.

Anonymous said...

ROFLOL.....too funny!

Sis