Wednesday, November 30, 2005

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tension breaker had to be done!!

I have rec'd not one...not two...but three confirmations that my entry has been rec'd for the Provocraft DT. I feel like such a dolt...hopefully a dolt who didn't just disqualify herself for trying to submit multiple times.

I sent the first one...no confirmation.....so I thought...maybe the files were too large.

I sent the second one...no confirmation...so I thought...maybe it doesn't like my domain that I am mailing from.

I sent the third one...rec'd a confirmation!!

Rec'd another confirmation.....and another!! DAMN!!

Patience is a virtue....that I obviously don't hold dear. But at least it's out there. They have it. I won't be wondering if I didn't make it because they just never rec'd the entry. Now I"ll know that I didn't make it cause of all the killer talent that applied.

Next is the Junkitz DT. I don't know if I"ll get anything done in time...but I"m gonna give it my best shot. Oh crap....that shot better happen quick...I only have until tomorrow at midnight to finish one half-completed project and uhm.....3 others?? crap.

1 comment:

liannallama said...

ha ha! Good luck with your entry. Of course if you lose we all know you would have won, but you annoyed them so much they DQ'ed you!
:)