Friday, November 11, 2005

Just keep swimming.....just keep swimming

That's what I'm telling myself. Just keep going. My weeks are quicly getting filled up between now and the end of the year. Visits to the gardens with the kids to see the lights and Santa...lunches at TT#1's school...shopping for presents...church activities...fundraising events....making items for craft shows...where oh where is all my time going??

We are having a meeting on Monday November 14, 2005 at 10:30 at St. John's Catholic Church on Hughes Road in Madison Alabama to discuss fundraising activities that we will be having for JJ's family. We have in the works - of course my scrapbooking day in January, a silent auction, spaghetti dinner, and ribbon sales. There will be childcare available if you would like to come. Address information can be found at the St. John's website

No comments: