Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Feels like christmas early!!

I received the first box of sponsor product today...I won't say what was in it...but the company starts with an S. and ends in an E. I. They sent some wonderful stuff that some lucky people will be taking home in January!! I have gotten several responses from other companies that are also sending product so I can't wait to see what else is headed my way.

We are working on the location and I will probably wait until closer to the event and start hounding local eateries for discounted or donated food for the day. I still have to approach the local scrap store and see if and how they want to participate. It seems like it is coming together nicely.

There was a full front page story about JJ last Friday in the Huntsville Times. Check out JJ's webpage for the article. Erin's news release made the front page of the Athen's paper a little over a week ago also. JJ is getting prayers all over the world and the word is spreading about our little guy and the family. God Bless them all.

No comments: