Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Here's your sign....

We've all heard the routine right? Bill Engval doing his little jokes about how stupid people can be? I, today, became one of those people.

They have a smokin' deal on batteries at Advance Auto. Since half if not all of the kids toys from relatives require batteries and *gasp* they didn't send any, I went there this afternoon to pick up enough batteries to run a war ship for a year. I get out of my car and walk up to the building. I wait for the automatic door...

and wait.........

and wait.........

yep you guessed it - no automatic door!! I am standing there looking like a complete moron cause I thought that the door would just open. Like I am a modern day Moses, and I'm waiting for the doors to open for me like the parting of the Red Sea. Luckily for me I immediately thought of something that a good friend of mine told me once. If you actually knew how many times strangers thought about you, you'd realize that they don't. Thank goodness that is true.

3 comments:

Jennifer S. said...

too funny!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh that's funny! :o)

corinne5 said...

LOL!! could be me!

corinne5xxx