Monday, November 21, 2005

Just another Manic Monday....

Today was the first day of hubby's week-long vacation. So of course I had to make plans to do something as a family...and of course it had to rain. Should I have expected anything less?




Chirstmas Pictures!!

We went to a newer studio here in the big H that is called Innovative Portraits. They were WONDERFUL!!! They got great candids of the boys, a gaw-juss family photo and it wasn't bank breaking!! All in all I was fairly impressed. The pricing of Wal-mart with the quality of a full service studio. The best part - my photos were done in 30 minutes for me to pick them up and take them home. That's better than the 1 hour service at the Walgreens that we use for my digi camera!!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pic!! :o)

Anonymous said...

i thought that was shot at home! great photo!

corinne5 said...

oh love the picture of the 4 of you!

corinne5xxx

Amy W. said...

omgoodness Shell, i love this! it's almost impossible for children to have a good photo smile at the same time??? lol Happy Holidays! ;>

Unknown said...

great picture Shell!