Monday, August 29, 2005

Blah Blah Blah

This what I heard during the VMAs last night on MTv.

Welcome to Diddyville - would have been a much more appropriate name.

Can a man be anymore involved with himself and still be sane? I think he's riding a fine line.

Now onto the fashion...or should I say lack of??

Eva Longoria and Jessica Simpson looked like their stylists were at a loss until the last minute and handed them table linens.

All Fergie (Black Eyed Peas) needed was a bunch of b-a-n-a-n-a-s on her head and Chiquita Banana would have been all over her for an ad contract with that hot little yellow number she was sporting.

Rocco DiSpirito (The Restaraunt) was looking fine in his laundry day best.

What is up with Ricky Martin? He used to be one hot latin...now he looks more like a tepid posterchild for gay fashion don'ts. I've always wondered but now I think my fears have become reality and he has crossed over to the gay side.

The show itself was a boring loss...the only saving grace was Shakira's outstanding performance.

Other than that it was a waste of 3 hours that I want to have back.

1 comment:

Amy W. said...

aaggghhhh, i missed this but it sounds like i didn't miss much! i'm sure there will be a re-run somewhere. thanks for the 'over-view'. hehe