Tuesday, August 09, 2005

PSA Of the Week...................

Do people even realize that there is such a thing as oversharing? I am all for people posting on message boards about how their day is going...But the last thing anyone needs to hear about is your menstrual dysfunction or the color of your child's poop this morning. Come on people...Get some common sense....

I admit (and have been told by Big Daddy) that I am a voyeur. I watch reality television - even those really stupid ones on Mtv. I am nosey as hell and will be the first one to tell you. But some people just share too much. If I am cruising a message board the last thing I want to read about is your yeast infection or athelete's foot. I don't need a play by play on your child's latest poop and puke fest. Really, these are things best kept for your family and your preacher. Better yet - holiday meals. That is where those stories belong...tormenting your family while they are held captive at your house for a meal at Christmas. Then you can pull out those little gems. Otherwise - STOP IT PLEASE!!

No comments: