Sunday, July 23, 2006

Stampin Up!

I did my first EVAH home party....had SU!. My friend from Montgomery came up to do it for me. She was great!! Of course we haven't had rain in weeks...and it poured....but we needed the rain anyway.

We had a great time...the projects were fun and easy...and everyone enjoyed making them...or if they didn't..they didn't tell me!!

I even thought about becoming a demo....make a little extra cash so I don't feel so badly about buying scrapbook stuff and get the stamps I want for a discount....Damn you Adam and Eve for making me have a conscience....

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Good idea!

Unknown said...

Sorry I missed it - was looking forward to being there, too. :( Glad you all had a great time, though.

K G said...

Sorry I missed your party. Had to lay sod down in the backyard. I am aching in places I didn't know I had muscles..MUAHH! Glad to hear that everyone had a good time. Hugs!

Unknown said...

sounds like fun!