Monday, July 31, 2006

How could anyone get used to this...

I don't understand how some of my friends are just so used to their husbands being on travel that it's no big deal to them. I never thought much about it when it was just the two of us and he was gone so much...but now with kids I really notice his absence. The kids do too.

It's weird how on any other morning they wouldn't even wonder where daddy was...but today they woke up and the first thing they asked me was where he was. They don't really understand days yet (though they do know what they all are!) so it's harder to explain that daddy will be back on Thursday.

I guess eventually we all will get used to it...it will become routine...and they won't ask anymore. I love that they miss him...but I hate that they miss him. I miss him too........ come home safely BD.

No comments: