Saturday, July 08, 2006

Project: Soldier Post

My family has adopted a young soldier in Iraq. I wanted to create a special album for him offering words of encouragement and support. Just something to let this young man know that what he is doing is appreciated and that he is cared about. There are so many over there who have lost faith in the US due to lack of support...I don't understand why we can't support our men and women even if you don't support the reason they are there...it's a mind boggler for me.

Anyway..here is what I want to do...

have someone from every state, province, whatever....get a postcard highlighting your area...write a message to the boys and girls over in the sand box....put that postcard in the mail to me...and I will create a kickin' album with all of them and mail it to him. Does that sound like something that you would like to take part in? If you would...please email me at

No comments: