Wednesday, October 19, 2005

They Like Me....The Really Like Me

I have had my *PVM* (please validate me) moment for the month...Actually I've had two...

I have made the cut for the next rotation of the Memory Safe Design Team...This was a team that I was an "Original Safe Sister" and while judging the new blood for who would make the team felt suddenly inadequate in ability. The people who tried out for the DT were amazing and produced some of the most incredible layouts I have seen. Amazingly enough...I was chosen to sit with these talented ladies on the team. I am thrilled!

I also got an email from a publication who would like one of my cards for their January 2006 issue!! I thought I was blacklisted from publication...but I guess perseverance has won out.....I am mailing my card today to the editor. I can't wait to see my work in print again!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on all your accomplishments!

Unknown said...

Yes we do like you! bunches! Congrats Shell! you do great work and you deserve to be recognized for it!

Jen said...

Yay for Shell!!

Unknown said...

Congrats, Shell. You so deserve the accolades coming your way.

Amy W. said...

WTG Shell! see, things happen when they are supposed to. ;> *hugs*