Monday, October 24, 2005

Still in a funk

I'm still crying over JJ. Everytime I look at my sons I start bawling again. It could be them. Hell it could be me. I'm starting to lose faith. I can feel my once happy, joyful, prayer filled heart becoming empty and cold with every tear that falls.

I couldn't go to church yesterday because I am shamefully angry. I am angry at God. You would think it would make me feel better just to say that and get it out of my system...........................


it doesn't.


I tried scrapping this weekend to get my mind off of everything. I got a measely 3 pages done. I just couldn't function. Even with going to the crop on friday and saturday nights I just couldn't do it.

I'll try again today when the boys go down for naps....but I'm not expecting much of anything to materialize.


Not today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about your friend's son - it is so hard sometimes to understand why such things happen to little people

my prayers go out to the family

take care~

Jen said...

Oh, Shell, I'm so sorry that you are feeling so low. I'm not the best to give advice on faith since I lost mine years ago, but you, JJ, and his family are all in my thoughts. If you ever need to talk, I'm online quite a bit these days!

Thena said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. Please hold on to your faith, God understands where you are, but He does so much more for us than we can ever know until we are actually with Him.

Sending big hugs and lots of prayers your way.

Thena