Monday, October 17, 2005

And school is back in session

Thank goodness.

Last week was fall break. That meant that my husband figured it would be great to take the week off from work. We did a few day trips..nothing huge....but this week back to your regular programming.

TT#1 will go back to school tomorrow and all will be right with the world. I know it sounds like I am a horrible mom....I want my little guy to go back to school.....but really he just functions better when he is away from the house for that couple of hours. Like he needs a reboot. And it's only for a few days a week...not like he's at boarding school or anything...but as soon as I find one that enrolls pre-school...I'm there.

I'll be beside myself next year when both the TTs are in school.

I might actually get something done around here.

No comments: