Saturday, October 29, 2005

For a good cause

I went to bed really late last night...but it was for a good cause.

We met at Erin's house and started making silver ribbons for JJ's Miracle so that they could be sold today at the Crusader Festival. We had a really good time and got a lot done. I got to meet a couple of mom's that I hadn't met before which is always fun.

Then today we took TT 1&2 up to the church for the festival. They had a great time and I was even able to get a quick photo of the ribbon table.

JJ and the family showed up while we were there. He really looked great - new stiches and all. As soon as he got there he wanted to get something to eat. The steroids he is on make him really hungry.

We'll see them all again tomorrow at the Monte Sano Cookout.

If I don't see you...good afternonn, good evening, and good night!!

No comments: