Monday, October 10, 2005

Get back on the horse....

I have not scrapped for myself in many many months. I have been scrapping for this design team and that special project for so long that I didn't know if I would be able to come up with something on the fly.

I threw this together yesterday.




What once was very easy for me and came naturally is now very forced and complicated. It literally took me all day to do this layout. I just couldn't get it together. The pieces seem to have fallen into place eventually, but it was agonizing. I hope that it will get easier.

My term on the Memory Safe DT is coming to a close. I have re-applied but honestly after sending in my suggestions on new members I truly think I am now out of my league!! The new submissions have been absolutely stunning and it was an arduous task to even send suggestions to the store owner. Scrapbookers have some serious artistic ability. It truly amazes me on a daily basis.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

what a cute LO, love the stiching :)

Just Say Julie said...

hang in there! i think that page looks great - love the Basic Grey!

Collette Osuna said...

Hello..I saw your blog link at twopeas and wanted to say HI..I LOVE your layouts!!!!
HOw adorable!!
Nice to meet ya!!

Anonymous said...

Looks great!! I walked away for almost three months this summer and came back to scrapping with a completely different style. It has been such a great thing for me I am actually thinking of doing it once a year..kindof like a "reset".

Cami said...

Absolutely adorable LO & biker baby!