Monday, July 09, 2007

I'm selling it all!!!

okay...well maybe not all of it...but a lot of it!! What am I selling? My plethora of accumulated scrapbooking supplies. I have realized that I overpurchased in the past couple of years and will never use all the stuff that I have bought, traded for, or rec'd as gifts.

I have paper, cardstock, embellishments, stickers, rubons, fibers - you name it I probably own it. I have found myself going into my scraproom and not doing anything becuase what I have overwhelms me. It's time to clean house!! I have so much stuff that I bought thinking I'd use it for some project later on...and I've never touched it. How horrible is that??? It's just wasted sitting here.....

So if you know someone or if you yourself are looking for scrap supplies....contact me and we can work something out!!

No comments: