Thursday, July 12, 2007

TGIAF....

Thank goodness it's almost friday....

I have seen the future and it is iPhone!!! We went to check out new phones the other day...we've been toying with what company to switch to and what features we can get with what company. let me tell you how cool the new iPhones are....they have full iPod capabilities and then some. It's an MP3 player and cell phone...but on crack...it's crazy. The price is also crazy...$499 for the "simple" version....whatever. As cool as the phone was...active scroll screen...album cover playlist graphics...it was not 500 bucks cool....

do you know how much rubber I can buy for 500 smackers??? haha

I also had my first and hopefully last MRI today. I am not in the least bit claustraphobic...but let me tell you....fat women in small tubes - doesn't happen.

I had to have my knee MRI'd and even though they don't stick you all the way into the machine it still freaked me out...longest 35 minutes of my life. They did give me headphones that played XM radio though...I was able to rock to the 80's the whole time. That made the time pass quicker at least. I get my results and see the surgeon next friday...we'll see how that goes. I keep telling BD that it would be ironic that he broke his leg and has been out of work for a while to avoid having surgery on his leg...and that I've been hiking around on my bum knee the whole time and now I'll have to have surgery...that would certainly suck big time. I'm sure that the doc will just tell me that I screwed it up and have to wear a brace for a while...but I really wish the numbness would go away...it feels really screwy to be walking and bending a knee that you can't feel.......

No comments: