Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Have you ever?

Have you ever wanted to just say screw it all? I have. Regularly.

Lately I have just been dealing with a myriad of things that make me want to just say forget it...I'm done. My stress levels seem so high these days that I don't know what it feels like to calm down anymore. That alone is driving me nuts...everyone suffers...the kids...the husband...the house...me....

I feel like things are closing in on me and I can't find the door to get out. So much stuff....so little energy. It just gets to the point where I start to not care about things. I forget to do things that I am supposed to do...and I don't have the energy to do the things I want to do.

I want to find my way out of the pity party....someone please show me the door....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that it doesn't help much but I have been appreciating everything you have been doing. I know it is very difficult to take care of the boys and now you have me. The helpless crip to deal with also. I never expected my family to bail on me. This last 4 weeks has taught me about my "mother" and where her priorities are. I am also now understanding grandmom T more and what crap she had to put up with. I thought it was her being cruel to mom but it probably went both ways.

Love you

Pete

Anonymous said...

Yes, have been there many times myself. These are the times that it is critical to make time for YOU. The very first thing you need to do is something that you WANT to do. It renews the spirit and makes the have-to-do's a bit easier to deal with.

Diana said...

You've been tagged! Check out my blog for the details!
http://dianapahman.blogspot.com