Saturday, July 21, 2007

Blast from the past....

Second verse same as the first...


You all may remember the oldie but goodie.......my injured knee from may...

isn't it pretty? It looks much better now...no discoloration...no swelling...a perfect knee.


A perfect knee that needs to have surgery. I just found out that I have to have arthroscopic surgery to repair a torn miniscus. I have both lateral and medial tears that need to be removed and repaired. That means that I have tears on the right and left side of my cartilage that is attached to the top of my tibia.

I'm scheduled to go in at the end of August...I'm just going to keep a bright outlook on the whole situation. I've been through many many surgeries...and they've all had great outcomes...so this one shouldn't be any different. I'm going to pray about it and let God take it into His hands. If you are a praying sort of person, please pray for a quick and easy recovery and that I will get back to running my house and taking care of my children as soon as possible.




No comments: