Monday, September 25, 2006

Not enough hours in the day

There are not enough hours lately....if I could just pick up an extra two or three I'd be set.

I need to finish the street festival assignments...last minute booths coming in and I need to fit them in somewhere.

I have to do the news next week....but there's a conflict with my son's school parent's lunch. I haven't missed an event at school since they started 2 years ago. I really hate to miss any now. Hopefully I can swap a day with someone else and not have to miss the lunch just becuase I am scheduled to be on television.

I need to really get hopping on my business. I need to schedule my open house and get that moving and then get some workshops scheduled after that. Time to make a little christmas present money!!

and of course I have my normal weekly stuff....church...sunday school...MOMS ministry...book club...bunko...street festival meetings...

just a few more hours...

No comments: