Tuesday, September 19, 2006

and it's crunch time.....

The street festival is looming ahead and there is sooo much work still to be done. We have members who are retiring from the board and if we don't find new membership there won't be a festival next year. I would love to have a booth next year either as a SU! rep or just to sell my cards and crafts...but I don't know how that would work..as a crafter I can't promote SU!...as a SU! rep I can't sell at the festival only take orders....it's a bit of a quandry...I'll have to think about it some more.

BD is going on another trip...only for a few days though. Hopefully the boys and I won't kill each other while he's gone. Most days we all get along so well...but then there are those days (like yesterday) when they just don't listen and are so contrary. Nothin like having children that are just like you! Since he'll be gone for 4 nights I'll actually have to cook too...that should be interesting...better stock up on dino nuggets...the boys like those.

This friday is the monthly crop...I didn't get to go last month so I"m hoping that this week goes well enough that I can make it. I really need to get some stuff done...I've been slacking.


My SU! kit is on a truck as I type to be delivered today...I am so PSYCHED!!! I'm really looking forward to this being a business for me rather than being a hobby demo. I would love it if I could contribute to the house in some way (other than contributing to it's spending!!). Maybe if I do really well then by next year I can be paying for the TT's tuition on my own...that would be vundebar!!!

well all...gotta bounce..TTFN!!

No comments: