Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I've seen it all.....

I went to the local BK this morning to grab some coffee. I pull into the drive through lane after I order and there are two cars in front of me. The lady is out of the first car and standing at the driver's window of the second car. She is asking the driver of the second car if she's been saved and if she knows Jesus. She kept going on and on and sticking her head in the window. The driver (who I soon saw was someone I knew) finally came back at her and told her to get back into her car and leave. The woman kept going on and on...if it had been me my response would have been that she had better have Jesus with her when I get my ass out of my car....cause she's going to need his help. After the driver of car #2 opened her door and started to get out the lady got in her car and drove away.

I found out later that this lady had almost hit the other car not once...not twice..but three times. When the driver of car #2 said something (not realizing that she had said it so loudly that the other person could hear her) the lady got out of her car and started trying to prostelytize her right there in the drive through lane!!!

I was amazed at the brazen attitude of this woman...I'm all for being enthusiastic about your religion and giving a word or two to a person who needs it...but to do it in the drive through?? I have no idea what the heck she was thinking....but I bet she won't be doing that again anytime soon......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, you are SO hilarious describing this story. My ribs hurt from laughing. TFS your honest thoughts, I just cannot stop laughing!