Monday, August 07, 2006

What am I ?? A freaking circus bear???

I actually got an email telling me that I"m not funny anymore, and asking what happened. Gee...I'm so sorry that your source of entertainment has fizzled out. They said that since the summer started I just haven't been really funny (what's the matter...you didn't like the letter to the crappy ass hairdresser?) and I should be more lighthearted with my posts from now on.

Well first off sweetheart...send me a check and I'll type whatever the hell you would like me to...otherwise it's all me baby. Last time I checked the blog was here for me to vent...or share...or just write...the word in that parcel to focus on would be *me*.

I'm sorry that I can't be the life of the party all the time. You know that if you leave a lightbulb burning all the time...eventually it will burn out. So cut me some freakin slack, could ya?

Who knows...maybe the TTs will set the cat on fire before the weekend to finish your week off with a giggle.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Shell, I enjoy your blog, whether you are being funny or not! (And for the record, I laughed until I cried over the hairdresser bit) If it makes your friend feel any better, at least your blog is waaay more light-hearted than mine has been recently. But like you said, a blog is about the blogger - not the reader. Oh and PS? You can always be my circus bear! LMAO

Shalini said...

You go girl...I agree, its about the writer and not the reader. Hope you feel alright.

Dianne K. Nelson said...

Sweetie, just write what YOU want to write!

Smiles!
Dianne