Wednesday, August 02, 2006

17 hours...

my baby comes home in 17 hours... and I can't wait.

**BE WARNED>>>GUSHY MUSHY POST TO FOLLOW**

Have you ever loved someone so much that when they aren't around it feels like part of you is missing? You don't feel like you are complete when you aren't together?

That's how I feel about BD.

Do you remember in high school when you and your best gal pal had that necklace that broke into two peices and you each wore one? Mine and Krysten's said BFF and it was a circle ... when you put the two peices together they fit perfectly....becuase they were made for each other.

That's how I think of BD...we are the two peices of our necklace...and we fit together perfectly.

So when we have to be apart, I feel like I'm only running on half power...or part of me is gone...misplaced for now...sure to turn up as soon as he walks through the door. When I see him it's like my battery is instantly recharged.

Well I better go to bed and try to let sleep recharge this battery...or else the TTs are going to tear me up tomorrow ... they can smell weakness you know...and they prey on it...it's like a dog smelling fear...preschooler's are an amazing breed.

I know you're reading BD...we love you...and miss you...we'll see you soon. Now go to bed!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY for you and your entire family!

Enjoy these next few days--they will certainly be a turning point in your life. : )

xoxo,
Becca

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful entry... I know that feeling very well... I am blessed to have the perfect part of me in my DH.