Wednesday, February 01, 2006

another day....another dollar

We have finished our taxes!! YEA!!!...I should say that hubby finished our taxes...my contribution was putting all the tax stuff where he could find it...except for my car paperwork...which was in my car...but unlocateable...in the console...but he found it.

so now we wait for the return to come rolling in....

The construction continues on the family room...the walls are up...the floor is purchased...we still need to pick a color,paint and prime the room - but it has walls and a bathroom!!

The weather here feels like spring already...I wish it would make up it's mind...40 one day 65 the next...and we all wonder why our kids are sick...

We had another fundraiser for JJ last weekend. My friend Jenn organized an AWESOME spaghetti dinner. We raised over $2100 for the family...what a great night...

the night was made even better by the raffle that we had. Several of our moms at church that are in the Mommy and Me ministry donated items to raffle off....I did a set of handmade cards and a holder. We had Tastefull Simple baskets...embroidered towel sets...and the ultimate in raffle items...

A Kickboxing 2 week membership, gloves, and straps


well you know I was wanting that basket...I put 8 tickets in and prayed...and lo and behold...when Erin pulled the ticket...it was me!! So now the fat chick's getting some exercise...I'll have to see if I don't drop over from the class when we go for mom's night out...or I might have to give it to someone else to use the membership...
but I plan on having a great time.....

No comments: