Wednesday, February 08, 2006

It has been confirmed

the easiest way to get sick is to send your child to preschool. TT1 is sick again...and working on giving it to everyone...guess I should be happy he is learning to share.

There are a few publication calls coming out...and I am sure I won't hear anything on them...but still hoping.

My friend Layla (whom I think is amazing) did a bike ride last weekend...and survived. I am so proud of her for not becoming a bike-cicle out there in frigid cold Iowa. Rock on hot mama!!! Keep up the good work and you really do look fabulous!!!

Tonight this fat chick is going kickboxing. I may or may not survive..but I plan on having fun. It's a group of gals from my Mommy and Me group. One of them is opening a kickboxing studio and invited us all in for a wine and cheese (or would that be whine and cheese??) night and to do a class....I am so psyched!!

No comments: