Friday, September 30, 2005

TGIF

That means that at least the week is over...

To the DTs that I didn't make....I realize that it is in no way a reflection on my work...a friend told me that it is a reflection of your judgement...

To the lady who felt it neccessary to comment on my best friend's son's hair because it sticks up....welcome to the world of being a stay at home mother....I understand that you are a new stay at home mom...but when you have a little more SAH experience then you will realize why making sure your child is "photo ready" every day is not a priority anymore....

To the people who feel the need to lie to me to get a booth space at the festival tomorrow....there's really no need to lie because even if you were telling the truth about when you sent in your application...there are still no booth spaces available for me to rent you...we've been full for a month....waiting until the last minute then fiegning ignorance of the event deadline is not my problem...

1 comment:

Jen said...

You tell 'em, Shell! I'm not a SAHM, but I don't brush Hunter's hair all into place every 10 minutes either. It's just not that important in the bigger scheme of things!