Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Okay...I've been Tagged!!!

Amy tagged me to tell 5 weird things about myself...wow only 5??? I could go on for days.....


1. I eat toast with butter AND peanut butter on it. If you just put the PB on there it's all sticky..........

2. I can lick my chin....

3. I can hiccup and burp at the same time......

4. I am a SAHM who can't cook....well I don't know if it's can't cook...or I just don't know how to put a meal together...I am able to cook things that don't require too much cooking knowledge...like meatloaf...but actually figuring out a meal...I am lost...I can walk between my freezer and pantry a million times and not be able to come up with anything...even if I just went shopping...

5. I want to visit Graceland. I don't know why...I'm really not that big of an Elvis fan...but I have some need to go see that house. Maybe it's my grandmother (who should have been a southerner) camped out in my subconscience who wants me to go there....but before I die...I will have been there....bet on it...

so there are 5 weird and wacky things about me..... hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Mmmm, I am gonna have to try the pb and butter toast!!

Smiles,
Wendy