Monday, January 23, 2006

It's been a while....

sine my last update. Let's see....what has been going on....

Well the fundraiser came off without a hitch. We had a great time and reaised a lot of money for the family. You can read updates on JJ's progress at www.jjsmiracle.com .

I have a friend who was picked up for the Scrapworks Design Team *YAY Kimber* I am so proud of her and she is a great designer.

I'm working on 2 CJ groups...sent one out already and received one....and the second one will go out at the end of the month...


The NSA

There has been a lot of talk lately about the NSA. They have made scrap-source a pay service under the NSA membership umbrella. I for one won't be paying fo something that I can get for free....

so.............

Thanks to Scrapsubmit and their wonderful service. I now have a scrolling, up-to-date, auto-updating call for pages to the right of your screen. What a great thing.......and a novel idea.....so now whenever you want a call...check here...click on the link...and the information for that call will pop up. Vundabar!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad the fundraiser went so well Shell! Great job :)

Anonymous said...

i just found your blog... i was being nosey at the pub today.

adding you to my favorites now! ;)

have a good one!

Mary Jo said...

I was wondering about the NSA - if it's worth it. I have to agree with you though. Why pay when you can find the calls for free :)