Sunday, January 08, 2006

bored bored bored

ok...yeah I changed to format...got bored with the green and orange....besides my pics seem to show up better with the black background....

so the countdown has begun until the charity crop....all I have to do is get the goody bags together and then show up on saturday...YAY!!

TT1 goes back to school..not a day too soon..but not until Tuesday....I can tell he has had enough of his quality time with his family when tonight at dinner I got a phone call and he swore it was his teacher calling to talk to me...poor little guy....

The boys are aclimating to being in the same room...My feelings are still up in the air...they fight everynight and don't lay down to go to sleep until at least 9...and they are so mean to each other....I don't understand it...but everyone tells me they will grow out of it...I hope so...my nerves can't take much more...

There is a scrapbook retreat that a friend of mine is having in April for 3 days...I would like to go...but I probably won't....can't spare me from the house for that long....ah well...so is the life of a SAHM...always on duty...

I have been looking into classes at the local college for film and photography...the only degree they offer is cinematography and film...which will give me the background I need to become a pro...but a lot of extra classes I will never use...unless I plan on moving to hollywood anyways....I'll have to do more research and find a program that fits me well....

someone had suggested to me to try and get a gig as an assistant to a local pro...oh yeah...in all the spare time that I have after kids and home and my board position....I'll fit that in.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck with your charity crop! I'm sure it will be a sucess!