Wednesday, January 04, 2006

My so-called life......

Well other than yesterday's entry I realize that I haven't blogged in quite some time. Things here have been pretty hectic. TT1 has ben home from school since the 20th of december...and doesn't go back until the 10th of January. Oh the life of a teacher..summers off and almost 3 months of vacations during the school year too....Hubby has been home from work too and just went back yesterday. I'm sure he is glad to be back to the ho-hum of the office after having to be here for 2 weeks.

I am guessing that my funk that I had been in was not holiday related as I am still there even though the holidays have gone by. I just don't feel like doing anything. My kids annoy me at the drop of a hat. I want to get things done but just don'e have the where-withall to actually do them. I see in my brain what I need to do...but actually making it happen seems to be too much work.

I'm not eating right...now if you've ever seen me you probably know that I look like I have never missed a meal...but in the past week I have had two incidents where I felt like I would pass out any second and I realized it was because I hadn't eaten anything that day or had eaten something very small that morning and now it's dinner time. It just doesn't seem logical to say that a fat woman is malnourished...but I really believe that is part of my problem...I forget to eat...then when I remember I eat things that you really shouldn't eat for a meal.

I am still working on getting the fundraiser crop to come together. On one of my yahoo groups a local lady offered to donate the bags so I have somewhere to put the goody bags for everyone who's coming. I have been so lucky to get good sponsorship for this event. I pray that everything turns out okay. I really want it to go smoothly and everyone to have a great time.

The MSF meetings should be starting up again sometime this month. I am so glad that at the elections in October I was able to get out of being secretary. One more thing I don't have to worry about....of course they did vote me in vice-president...but it isn't the same level. As secretary I couldn't miss a meeting - EVER. At least now if I can't be there or want to go on vacation...it's okay. I feel so free...........

Well I guess everyone is probably tired of hearing me bitch and moan....I've filled my quota of complaints for the day....so I will bid you adieu.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh, Shell - I hope you get back to "normal" soon. Sounds like you need a vacation. :) hugs!!

Unknown said...

I think you might need a break! Hey its your blog.. bitch all ya want! lol and sometimes when we write it down..it takes on a different view.. it can be helpful :) Hope you get to feeling like your old self soon.