Friday, November 24, 2006

Today I am the world's best mom!!

Well at least I will be on Christmas morning when my little one opens up the TMX Elmo I just scored online!!! I didn't want to pay ebay prices...and figured that I would get him one for his birthday in the spring when sanity resumes in the toy world and you would be able to buy one of those demon dancers for under $50 again....then I got the email...KBToys.com would have them for sale at 1pm EST today...online only...well needless to say I was online at 11:55 my time to click my way to sainthood and grab one of those elusive little gigglers.

So now $51 later after shipping I am doing the snoopy dance in the living room while BD is outside putting up the light spectacle...


I mean spectacular......

okay no I really meant spectacle.....


So now I sit in all my glowing momminess....and cut up ribbon from my recent SU! order to get it bagged up...of course I am missing a spool...but it should be here monday.....and all will be right with the world again....

No comments: