Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I've been a blog slacker

I know I haven't been posting as regularly as I could be....things are so busy and getting busier every day.

We just had Halloween parties at the boys' school and now I am helping host the Thanksgiving party on thursday of this week......thank goodness we only have to make some cookies. Next comes the Christmas party...which I'm in charge of as well. I am also doing classes in the next couple of weeks...I actually have 4 people signed up to make christmas cards (yay!!) and am hoping for a couple more by the deadline on friday. I am also planning a gifts class..hopefully I can get the flyer done for that and get them out. Figure in the laundry...shopping...taxiing the kids around....scrapping commitments....I think I have an extra 10 or 15 minutes somewhere between now and the new year.

My mom is doing much better...kinda. She's still out of work...and still on bedrest...but her spirits are higher and she's coming to terms with the limited mobility. She's eating and getting to her appointments...so I can't ask for much more. She's bored out of her mind...but she'll survive. I bet next time she'll think twice before falling off a loading dock won't she?? (that was a joke in case you aren't sure...I"m sure she'll never do it again...)

Well I've used up all the extra time allotted to me for today...so off I go...

No comments: