Saturday, October 14, 2006

Under the Sea...

we went to the aquarium and the boys had a great time. We broke down and bought a membership....an incentive to go back more often. Most of my photos turned out to be crap...now that I know not to hold the camera at an angle...they should be better in the future...but here are a few of what I was able to get..















We had lunch at the Choo Choo Hotel and the boys of course loved riding the trolley. While heading to the Garden to eat, we ran into friends of ours that also had taken their boys up for the day. We decided to eat lunch together then we parted ways. We just thought it was funny that we were away from home and ran into each other.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What fun! Love going to the Aquarium. :)

Omaloriann said...

Beautimous pictures Shell - absolutely love the seahorses! Those are my favorites I think of all the aquarium. Glad you all had a good time.