Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Leaving on a jet plane......

BD left today. We were able to snuggle with the boys this morning before they had to go to school....then BD and I went and had breakfast together after dropping them off at school. It was nice...just the two of us. That doesn't happen much so we savor those times that we can do that. Luckily the next few days that BD will be gone the TTs are in school, so I will be able to get some things done while they are gone during the mornings.

Before having my boys, I never thought about how hard things are to do when you have kids. You have to do things when they are asleep or at school so that you don't have them underfoot while trying to get things done...it's insane. I leave them for a minute and they start tearing up the house or each other. I would have never expected that before having them....now of course it seems like our own special version of "normal". Whatever normal means.

I'm preparing schedules for classes. I have a few things in mind that will be perfect for presents for teachers gifts, or just presents for that special person who appreciates a handmade gift. You know...when you care enough to make the very best!! I still have to work on the flyers but other than that and the supplies getting ordered I'm pretty well set.

I think I might go buy some paint....time to paint the bathroom....

No comments: