Monday, April 17, 2006

You are lucky caller number 5!!!!

That's what I heard this afternoon when I called into the new radio station in town. It was on a whim and I never thought I'd win...but I did...

On May 3rd we are taking the TTs to see



Thank you 100.3 The River

So "MDay" is in a week and a half....my mother and godmother are coming to visit. It will only be for a few days...but I am sure that those few days will feel like a week. My mom is cut from a different cloth than my husband..she is very abrupt and usually makes comments before thinking through what she is saying...we love her...but unless you are used to her way you feel a bit put off when you are around her...

Tomorrow I am headed over to my friend Yoli's house...she just bought a coffee bean roaster...we are going to make fresh roasted coffee...yes that sounds insane...but we are both coffee freaks...and heck...it's a new appliance to play with!!!

5 comments:

Cami said...

wow! Congrats! it's always nice to win something :) Hope ya'll enjoy the show!

Mary Jo said...

Cool!! I have never one anything from the radio like that.

CathyVal said...

COOL BEANS!!! That's awesome!! I'm sure the kiddos will enjoy it!!! Isn't it just great to win something free!! woo hoo....

Unknown said...

how cute! Congrats.. I'm sure the TT's will love this!

Emily Adams said...

Sweetie, you better go buy a lottery ticket, because you just won the National Scrapbook Day Giveaway from my blog!!!!
Your guess of 385 was the closest (it was 386) - you go girl!
email me!

emily