Saturday, April 15, 2006

Yes I am a Blog Slacker!!

I can't beleive that it's actually been almost a month since I updated....

So much has happened....

We bought the Dodge Grand Caravan with the Stow N Go seating...I LOVE IT!! I never thought that I'd be happy with a minivan....my friends pick on me cause they say that I have come to the dark side..but it is the best vehicle for our family. I feel comfortable driving it...the kids like it...TT#1 calls it the magic car....cause the doors are all automatic....and when the doors lock TT#s 1&2 both say "Thank You Car"..it's cute...I'll have to get photos of the van before it gets too dirty...

I also found out that I am sick...they aren't sure how all the problems that they found actually are connected becuase there isn't any consistency...but they do know that I am sick...I've started on some meds that will take care of a couple of the problems...I have to radically change my diet and lifestyle (which feels almost impossible at this point) and we'll do more tests to re-check everything. They are going with the "attack one thing at a time" strategy...we'll see how well that works.

We did a ton of stuff today with the TTs....but that will have to be another post....

3 comments:

Kim said...

So Sorry that you're sick, praying for you to be well. Congrats on theminivan...they are the best!!!

Cami said...

Ahhh, don't worry about the slackin' Shell. I will keep you in my prayers.
Take care

CathyVal said...

In our prayers!!!! Don't be a stranger!!!