Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Wow I should buy a lottery ticket!!

That's what the comment left by Emily Adams said....since I won her AWESOME national scrapbook day RAK that she hosted on her blog yesterday...

Here's what I won...


only enough for me and 6 of my gals!!!! how cool is Emily right???? You can still check out her blog and try and win another of her wonderful retired CKU Magic Scrap class kits!!! Check it out!! Or if you don't want to win a kit...just check it out cause she's got great photos and has a way with words....

4 comments:

Emily Adams said...

Ok, Ok...I had to share the story somewhere & I hope you & your gals get a good chuckle over this one...my husband has been reading my blog and now I made him read your blog & this is his comment...
"Why are all these women obsessed with your RAK? I mean I like it...but I didn't even see a picture of you..."
...
this is what I live with
I had to laugh
:)

Bonita Rose said...

congrats on your win!
and to answer your question on my blog..no no longer working at Ms... now working for a lss.. even better!

Cami said...

Cute stuffs! Congratz :)
and I got a chuckle out of Emily's story :)

Dawn said...

You've been lucky!! I went ahead and checked out the new RAK she's giving away. Wow, is all I can say!