Friday, January 27, 2006

oh where oh where has my mojo gone....

if anyone sees it please send it back home...

I got a layout done the other day...and it's really great...of course I screwed the pooch on the journaling printout...stupid vellum...it feathered....so now that's useless...but the design itself is really good....but after that my creativity decided to take a walk...and hasn't come back yet...

by the end of the day it seems that the kids just have me so stressed and tired that I have no energy to do anything....and of course my insomnia sucks bigtime cause I can't sleep...but I can't scrap....

I did get the TTs registered for school for next year. I don't understand Alabama. You have to register a whole 8 months before they are going to start...insane I tell you...the competition to get your kids into a certain school is crazy...parents waiting in line at 5 in the morning for open registration...whatever...there is no way you'd find my happy butt in the cold at 5 am for a PRESCHOOL registration...nuts...thank goodness current students and siblings get priority registration....or else they'd be home with me rather than school...I hate lines...

I did get a bit of good news yesterday though...found out that Royal & Langnickel has a "pay for publication" policy that they just released...which means that the card that I had publised this month will get me some cash and free product...thank you R&L!! Gotta love it when your work gets you published AND paid!!!.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get your mojo back soon! :) I need some too! Send some my way when you find some :)

Congrats on being published!

Cami said...

Congratz on gettin published Shell!