Thursday, December 22, 2005

It's Official!!!

Here is the ad for the benefit crop




{Thanks Karen for your wonderful help and expertise with this!!}

I am taking it to the printer right now to get copies done and distributed. I am getting excited...a whole day of scrapping...A WHOLE DAY!!!!It'll be amazing...and for a great cause. I hope that we have a great turn out. The sponsorships have been wonderful and I have already gotten several requests for registration information. I am really looking forward to having some serious fun!!

2 comments:

Jennifer S. said...

The ad is beautiful - great job. I hope you raise a ton of $ for the family and have a wonderful day of scrapping too.

Dianne K. Nelson said...

GORGEOUS ad! I hope things are BETTER than expected for you with this!

Smiles,
Dianne