Saturday, December 17, 2005

I'm in a funk.....

I just can't get in the christmas mood. I think I've been oversaturated on the whole christmas thing already. I'm just ready to take everything down and get it over with. Hopefully the spirit will hit me and I'll get out of this foul mood....soon....

here are some pics I took of the decorations though...











I was also in a secret santa on 2Ps...My secret santa was Brandi who spoiled me rotten with a ton of Rob & Bob line from Provocraft!! She also sent me Runts ... which are my all time favorite candy...Thanks Brandi!!

Here's a pic of my stash...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics and looks like you got some awesome things for your SS!!!

Smiles,
Wendy

Anonymous said...

I'm soooo glad that you like what I picked out for you! I had so much fun shopping and getting to know you a little better! Have a great Christmas!

Brandi

Cami said...

Great Yard & House!!!! we have no outside stuff as dh doesn't want to put it up or pay the light bill :-(

Amy W. said...

yummy stuff! :>