Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Warm Fabric Fuzzies...

I have been frequenting a website for quilters and L*O*V*I*N*G it!! I know this is a total departure from my scrapbooking roots...but I'm smitten. I started quilting last spring and have really gotten into it. I'm learning a ton of new things and feel like I'm accomplishing something that will really be treasured by the people who I give them to.

The website is Missouri Star Quilt Company. They have forum, a blog, tutorials...and most importantly - a store!!! On the site every day there is a deal. It can be anything from a pattern to a jelly roll (this week is jelly roll week), to a layer cake....to anything really - but for a discounted price.!!

You should check it out....we love newbies....and say hi when you stop by!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hello, there! Thanks for the blog and link 'love'!

Jenny said...

Thanks for the plug! We love it! Jenny