Monday, September 28, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

It's that time again....and I"m going to stay on the ball. I have planned out the week's menu, but still have to come up with the food that I am providing for book club on friday night....that will eventually come to me...

If you are arriving to my blog through the Org Junkie please leave me a little note so that I know!


Monday: Baked Chicken Tenders and veggies

Tuesday: Gremolata Steak and Potatoes

Wednesday: Tex Mex Chicken and Rice

Thursday: Cornbread Chicken

Friday: Chicken Yogurt Enchilada Bake

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Please come join me for Crock Pot Wednesday at diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com. Mister Linky is up and ready for your favorite slow cooker recipe. Come check it out. Thanks. Debbie

Unknown said...

So what book are you reading? Now that I'm home I've been considering joining a book club.
Everything looks delicious.
We're so tired of eating chicken so I was looking forward to MPM today. There's lots of inspiration from the participants.
I'm also looking for ways to save since my husband is underemployed and I'm unemployed.
I'm watching Army Wives Sunday episode online. Do you watch the show?

Renee said...

Chicken Yogurt Enchilada Bake sounds tasty.... could you share the recipe?

Kathy W said...

Eww to much chicken, my kids are already clucking as it is. This week we are doing Steak, Pulled pork, and homemade spaghetti and meatballs. Last night was ball park food. The Philies Suck!