Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Scariest Day Of My Life...

I have had enough of emergencies. I just can't take another one...and if they come in threes then I have filled my quota.

2 weeks ago I messed up my knee (still not fully recovered), last week BD fell and broke his leg (home healing and 1 more person to be taken care of), yesterday I had to rush the baby (3) to the hospital becuase he kept going into this weird state where he would glaze over and become unresponsive. I really freaked out and took him to the ER after calling and talking to his pediatrician.

They took blood (he took that like a champ and didn't even whimper - the nurses were so giddy about that), did a heart trace, and a urinalysis. The ER doc said that it was probably a sezuire or a vaso vagel response to nausea, but likely a sezuire. Unless he had another episode in the ER there was really no way to definitively say what it was. It could have been a one day thing and whatever was cuasing it had passed. After being there for almost 6 hours they sent us home. No answers...no reasons...nothing.

He's fine now...the first thing he did when we got into the house was walk over and kick his brother in the leg. Ahhh...sweet sibling love. Right up there with having an anuerism. Then he wouldn't let me take his hospital bracelet off becuase he said it made him better when they gave it to him. It was cute when he said it...but it kinda freaked me out as well....so attached to a bracelet. A couple of hours later he did come over and ask me to cut it off...so I guess he felt better.

So I have decided I can't do drama.....we are now living in a no drama zone....my heart can't take anymore...neither can my head. I am throwing in the towel........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SHELL!!

How scary!! I am glad it seems to be nothing, but still scary!!
((((hugs))))

Praying everything starts to get way better!

Marjori - SUDTTF